My boyfriend and I just got back from 10 nights at Residence and Spa and it was absolutely wonderful! We arrived at 9.30am, check in was simple and quick with a glass of fresh fruit juice and a cold towel on arrival. Our room was ready for us too which was great as we were pretty tired after an overnight flight. The rooms are beautiful and spacious with an outside patio space, super king size beds and Molton Brown toiletries.
The hotel doesn't feel like most hotels, it has an exclusive and very intimate feel to it. Everyone is very friendly and personable. It's fairly small but in my opinion that's the appeal. There are lots of great restaurants (I would especially recommend Beach Bar & Grill) and bars (The Jetty Lounge is very stylish with a good vibe) outside of the Residence grounds if you fancy something different, plenty to choose from, however The Dining Room really is outstanding food! Even if you fancy something a little different or not on the menu they will always try and accommodate you. Breakfast and dinner is included in the half board but you also get complimentary afternoon tea every day which means you never go hungry! and it's delicious!
The pool is lovely and refreshing, big sun loungers and it's spacious. The beach has a much needed breeze during 40+ degrees and you have even more space! Pool assistants ensure your water is constantly topped up, bring fresh fruit and sorbet tasters during the day and will clean your sunglasses for you. We did also have a massage which was lovely! The spa itself is beautiful but fairly limited in terms of facilities. If you can get a deal on your massage/treatment then I would recommend.
One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in and would recommend to anyone, I will definitely be returning at some point too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence & Spa is an intimate sanctuary for those who wish to indulge in the comforts of prosperity with its own private reception and Dining Room and Library exclusive to guests staying in any of the 48 rooms and suites or the free-standing beachfront Garden Villa.The Arabian-styled private residences, each cared for by a specifically-selected, dedicated team, house a retreat of 1 Garden Villa, 16 Suites and 32 Prestige Rooms. Spacious and created with the finest detailing, all are sea facing with private balcony or terrace, and the elegant Garden Villa also provides a luxurious and ornate environment within the most exclusive part of the resort.Within the elegant courtyard entrance of Residence & Spa, guests will find the Health and Beauty Institute, an oasis of relaxation featuring the One&Only Spa, Oriental Hammam, the Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez and hair salon by Alexandre Zouari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Residence&Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence&Spa At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Residence&Spa At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Residence Hotel Dubai
- Residence Resort Dubai