Wow what a lovely Hotel, from the drive up to it with the huge montage of riders on their camels
past burning braziers, with drums beating out to announce your arrival.
Atmosphere was fantastic, lovely room , service excellent and good food. We went during their hot season (less expensive) but boy was it hot, up in the 40's, everyone up to their chins in the pool reading books, quite a funny sight. This holiday was a few years ago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence & Spa is an intimate sanctuary for those who wish to indulge in the comforts of prosperity with its own private reception and Dining Room and Library exclusive to guests staying in any of the 48 rooms and suites or the free-standing beachfront Garden Villa.The Arabian-styled private residences, each cared for by a specifically-selected, dedicated team, house a retreat of 1 Garden Villa, 16 Suites and 32 Prestige Rooms. Spacious and created with the finest detailing, all are sea facing with private balcony or terrace, and the elegant Garden Villa also provides a luxurious and ornate environment within the most exclusive part of the resort.Within the elegant courtyard entrance of Residence & Spa, guests will find the Health and Beauty Institute, an oasis of relaxation featuring the One&Only Spa, Oriental Hammam, the Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez and hair salon by Alexandre Zouari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Residence&Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence&Spa At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Residence&Spa At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Residence Hotel Dubai
- Residence Resort Dubai