“Excellent food, boisterous atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Bar scene, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Nobu, the world-renowned Japanese restaurant created by Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, combines his cutting edge style with South American influences to create a truly stunning space and unforgettable dining experience. Complemented by a sushi bar and sake lounge, Nobu gives you the perfect excuse to dress to impress, bring your friends to revel in the joys of good food, great conversation and a little oriental magic.
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Excellent food, boisterous atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband and I took our 14 year old son one night during our spring break vacation. Due to its overwhelming popularity, we accepted a 10:00 reservation, which was fine given it was one of our first nights at the resort and we were not adjusted to local time. The restaurant was completely booked, but we had an excellent table in the middle of the restaurant. Service was well paced and our waitress was very helpful with suggestions while placing our order. We ordered a variety of sushi, small appetizers and dessert, as well as the special Easter champagne cocktail offered that evening. Each dish was well plated and drinks were excellent. My only criticism would be the loud and repetitive music. I understand it is meant to be part of the ambiance, but even my teenaged son said the music was a bit too loud and repetitive in an annoying sort of way. I would definitely eat there again, but would suggest that management update their music selection :)

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
“Fantastic restaurant - great celebrity spotting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Always wonderful food and drinks, made even greater if you spot a celebrity or two, we got lucky! Expensive, but worth a visit for a special treat.

Visited April 2013
Doha
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great. Variety of food in courses as well as a la carte. Lovely desserts. Not so good ambiance. Hate dark places. Busy on Fridays so service can be slow. Reservations advised as its very popular.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“food good but pricing obscene”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I tried Nobu two weeks ago for my wife's birthday.
The food is excellent and interesting, portions tiny and wine very expensive.
I do not mind blowing a lot of money but I hate being taken for a fool.
I can buy Oyster Bay Sauvignon Black for aed 65, selling it for 700 a bottle is a little expensive. That is 11 times.

Would I go back? no...better value else where.
The price of the wine and food destroyed my enjoyment.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I've always wanted to try Nobu and it definately lived up to the reputation. The decor was classy and the food was tasty. I would recommend the tempura vegetables and the chocolate bento box.

Visited May 2012