We stayed at this hotel in April 2010 - self, husband and teenage daughter. My husband travels for a living, stays in nice hotels all year round and agreed that this is the best hotel he's ever stayed in. As there were 3 of us we could only fit into a suite, so booked a Junior Club Suite.
Arrived at Dubai airport and the complimentary meet and greet service had been arranged by the hotel - whisked from plane through the airport to a lounge where our passports were taken and visas obtained while we had a cool drink. Limo service from airport to hotel. Club staff member waiting downstairs at hotel to take us straight to our suite.
Suite was fantastic - clean, spacious, lots of nice little touches. Amazing bathroom with separate toilet, huge shower, bath. There was only one bad part to our whole experience and it came at check in. There was no extra bed for our daughter and it took well over 1.5 hours to get this sorted. Other than that - no complaints.
Our suite faced the pool and the Burj Khalifa - great balcony.
Club facilities were oustanding - from breakfast in the mornings all the way through the day - 5 or 6 different food and drink presentations throughout the day.
Club lounge staff were fantastic - friendly without being in your face, but professional and helpful.
Pool is fantastic - the different tiers give it a very spacious feel. The lifeguards tried to encourage young children to stay in the kid's pool area, leaving other areas for older guests (made it quieter too). Pool does get very busy on weekends, but staff will always find a spot for hotel guests.
Elevator from pool area down to street level, cross the pavement and you're at Dubai Mall.
Great view of the fountains from the pool area of the hotel (and from the Lounge).
Great 24/7 fitness centre with good equipment, towels, bottled water.
At Club level hotel has a 24 hour room policy - ie if you check in at, say, 10 pm - then yo don't have to check out until 10 pm. This is a great idea and worked very well for us, as we arrived late at night and left in the evening - so no need to beg for a late checkout.
All in all we loved our stay at The Address Downtown.
- Also Known As:
- The Address Downtown Dubai Hotel
- The Address Downtown Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Address Downtown Burj Dubai
- Address Downtown Burj Hotel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Address Downtown Dubai reveals a new art in offering service and comfort, where every guest's stay is treated as an individual experience. A combination of outstanding facilities and superlative attention to detail makes it the premier lifestyle destination for international travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Expedia so you can book your The Address Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.