“Great Location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Address Downtown Dubai

Save Saved
You added The Address Downtown Dubai to your Saves list
The Address Downtown Dubai
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard | Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440, United Arab Emirates   |
Special Price
Save 20% This Summer
Ranked #21 of 475 hotels in Dubai
San Diego, California
“Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Spent 8 days at this hotel on a business trip. i stayed in one of the fully furnished apartments with a fully equipped kitchen. Room facilities were top class. Interior design was top class...Middle Eastern touch. Room cleaning could be requested at any time and you still receive a tuck-in service in the evening if you wish. Super abundance of bottled water, fruits, coffee and toiletries.

Hotel is located right beside the Burj Khalifa and one of the largest malls in the world. You can enjoy the Light&Sound event at the plaza. Multiple restaurants and cuisines to choose from within the hotel or right in the mall.

Breakfast was AED150 but the choice was rich. Service was excellent. My request for late checkout was accommodated without any problem.

Airconditioners were perfectly 'noiseless' in my apartment. Lots of TV channels to choose from in several languages.

The only downside: I expected to receive an international call directly in my room without hotel operator connection. I was told they needed IT to set me up...but only after two hours when they report to work. Well, I did not have two hours...I had partners in the US waiting for me. I am sure it was an isolated incident but it was upsetting.

Overall, I was very satisfied with the services, amenities, location and experience at this hotel and I will stay there again without any hesitation.

Room Tip: Request for a high floor and a room with private patio. If you are lucky, you might get a room faci...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Philippe Z, General Manager at The Address Downtown Dubai, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Address Downtown Dubai.

We were pleased to read through your review and learn that you found our services and facilities top class! It is wonderful to know that you felt very comfortable in your room and that you took advantage of the privileged location of the hotel.

Thank you for your comment on our telephones services, we did not manage to handle your request adequately and would like to sincerely apologize for the same. Thank you for taking the time to share and give us the opportunity to improve.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again.

822 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
York, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I have now stayed here 3 times and have never been disappointed. The views of the Burj al Khalifa and the fountains from the fountain view rooms and suites are probably the best in Dubai. Service is excellent, rooms are spacious and well-appointed. Great central location, seconds walk from Dubai Mall. Really cool bar with amazing views. The pool area is lovely. The Club rooms offer excellent value as the restaurant provides breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and evening drinks and nibbles. Also club rooms come with a free one-way airport transfer.

Room Tip: If budget allows, always choose a fountain view room - it is so worth it. Also very well worth the...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay at The Address Downtown and for returning time and again!

We were pleased to know that you had yet again a fantastic experience with us and we highly appreciate your wonderful compliments. It gives us great pleasure to know how much you enjoyed all different aspects of your stay.

Thank you once again for your continuous support and recommending The Address Downtown on trip advisor, we look very much forward to welcome you back again.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was visiting Dubai and some friends took me to visit The Address, a hotel that I didn't know yet.
What a great place, the hotel is very impressive. We went for drinks at Neos on the 64th floor.
Great views of Dubai, great ambiance, you pay for it, of course, I learned that drinks in Dubai are not cheap, but go for it.
great views from up there.
The only down side on the experience was the valet service which was way to slow, again, this must be a Dubai problem, because in other hotels we faced the same issue. Some were really bad as The Palace, another property just next door.
I must say that I was impressed not only with the bar but also with the people, visiting and working, beautiful people all around you.
Great place for singles.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on trip advisor.

We are glad that you enjoyed your first visit to The Address Downtown and thank you for recognizing the overall ambience of the hotel. Neos is indeed a one of a kind lounge experience and the views of the city are hard to beat.

We hope to see you back on your next visit.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I really enjoyed my first stay at The Address Downtown Dubai. It is truly a luxurious grand hotel with many great outlets, a fantastic spa and a pool overlooking Burj Al Khalifa.
The atmosphere, the staff are absolutely amazing.
Breakfast at Fazaris is HUGE! Excellent quality and variety of foods. Strongly recommend

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Philippe Z, General Manager at The Address Downtown Dubai, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing your experience at The Address Downtown and for recommending the hotel on trip advisor.

We were truly delighted to read how much you enjoyed your overall stay with us. Thank you very much indeed for recognizing our great facilities, atmosphere, and the wonderful team we have on board.

We look forward to welcoming you back on a near future.

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have been stayed at The Address Downtown Dubai quite a few times in the last three years.
It has become my all-time favorite hotel - and I travel a lot and stay in some nice places.
The rooms are spacious and well-appointed. The balconies with view of Burj Khalifa and the fountains are a nice spot to relax after a busy day. The service is excellent. Breakfast buffet is excellent and offers great variety. And last but not least, the place smells amazing.

As in every hotel, once in a while things dont work the way they should. During my last stay a week ago, the air conditioning was not working properly. Someone was sent to my room immediately to check out the problem. I was told that it would take a couple of hours to fix and was offered to move to another room. As I was leaving the next day, and as I was going to be out and about most of the day, I did not take them up on the offer.

Upon my return, the a/c was working perfectly. There was a huge fruit basket and a box with chocolate-covered dates in my room with apologies from the management for the inconvenience
Later in the evening, the front office manager called to see if everything was ok and to tell me that they would charge me the rate for a cheaper room for that night.

There are very few hotels, even in the five-star category, that go out of their way to take such good care of their guests. I would highly recommend The Address Downtown Dubai to anyone traveling to Dubai, unless they want to stay on the beach.

Room Tip: Fountain View rooms are the best imo
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for your lovely review and for recommending The Address Downtown on trip advisor.

How wonderful to read that The Address Downtown is your “Favorite Hotel in the World”! We do try very hard to make sure our guests have a memorable experience while staying with us and despite of any unforeseen challenge that may arise. We were so pleased to know that you appreciated the efforts of the team to make things right for you and would like to once again apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We look very much forward to welcome you back again in a near future.

Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

So again we meet, The Address Downtown! I didn't quite like my first stay here but definitely changed my mind after staying last March and April. We got the fountain view rooms this time and it was definitely worth it! I don't know but it was strange because i'm not fond of the fountain or the burj khalifa anymore. However waking up to it and hanging out in the balcony seemed like it was such a great feeling! The service greatly improved. The staff were polite and everyone seemed nice. Breakfast was great! It was a great experience than my first time. Maybe it's just me. But one tip i can give is to get the fountain view room. Maybe it will change your point of view too! :-)

Room Tip: Fountain View Room
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing your most recent experience with us and for recommending The Address Downtown on trip advisor.

We were delighted to read that you chose to stay with us once again and that we made such an impression this time. It is so nice to know that you had a wonderful stay and that you appreciated our welcoming and friendly team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

hampshire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Turned up early and was told that the room was not ready yet (perfectly reasonable at 9:00 AM ) and we waited. We were told it would be about an hour. Long story short, we eventually got into our room at about 5:30 PM, this was after an overnight flight, we were shattered. It was obvious we were not the only ones, huge chaos at the check in desk all day, lots of unhappy people.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Philippe Z, General Manager at The Address Downtown Dubai, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review following your recent stay at the Address Downtown Dubai.

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the miscommunication and lack of response received during your arrival process, specially that being followed by a tiring overnight flight. It is important to us that our guests receive a warm and efficient check-in and we were disappointed to know that your arrival was far below standards. We appreciate your constructive feedback which helps us improve on the services we offer to our guests.

We sincerely hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back in a not so distant future.

Philippe Zuber.

Been to The Address Downtown Dubai? Share your experiences!