Spent 8 days at this hotel on a business trip. i stayed in one of the fully furnished apartments with a fully equipped kitchen. Room facilities were top class. Interior design was top class...Middle Eastern touch. Room cleaning could be requested at any time and you still receive a tuck-in service in the evening if you wish. Super abundance of bottled water, fruits, coffee and toiletries.
Hotel is located right beside the Burj Khalifa and one of the largest malls in the world. You can enjoy the Light&Sound event at the plaza. Multiple restaurants and cuisines to choose from within the hotel or right in the mall.
Breakfast was AED150 but the choice was rich. Service was excellent. My request for late checkout was accommodated without any problem.
Airconditioners were perfectly 'noiseless' in my apartment. Lots of TV channels to choose from in several languages.
The only downside: I expected to receive an international call directly in my room without hotel operator connection. I was told they needed IT to set me up...but only after two hours when they report to work. Well, I did not have two hours...I had partners in the US waiting for me. I am sure it was an isolated incident but it was upsetting.
Overall, I was very satisfied with the services, amenities, location and experience at this hotel and I will stay there again without any hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With spectacular views over Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Fountain, The Address Downtown Dubai reveals a new art in offering service and comfort, where every guest's stay is treated as an individual experience. Standing an impressive 63 storeys high, The Address Downtown Dubai has nine highly individual accommodation styles, to satisfy the exclusive preferences of our guests. Each of the 196 immaculately laid out and spacious rooms, including 25 suites, is naturally bright and replete with unexpected thoughtful luxuries. The Address Downtown Dubai offers a true culinary experience with his 7 outlets including, Italian, Asian fusion and international. A combination of outstanding facilities and superlative attention to detail makes it the premier lifestyle destination for international travellers. Spectacular views of The Old Town and Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard complete the very unique guest experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Address Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Address Downtown Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Address Downtown Burj Dubai
- Address Downtown Burj Hotel Dubai