“You'll never expect it” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments

You added Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments to your Saves list
Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Port Saeed Road | Deira, Dubai 119062, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #75 of 487 Hotels in Dubai
“You'll never expect it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2010

As someone who has seen the difference between website photos and the actual hotel, i was very surprised at the quality and the size of the rooms here. Large rooms, very well done, excellent service, large breakfast spread and great location (right in the heart of the city; right across the road from the city center mall). Also an excellent place to go when traveling with kids. A very different type of hotel apartment.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (346)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
alexandria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2010

The Hotel is very clean, so are the rooms. It smells very nice all the time. Very friendly and polite staff. The service is very quick . we really enjoyed our stay. The problem was only in the kitchen which was not enough equipped and the microwave was out of order.
You can find suger, tea and coffe bags. Everyday there is a complimentary bottle of water.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Tokyo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2010

I stayed here last year - I had forgotten to write a review but my experience was so unpleasant that I decided I should write a review.

I stayed for about 5-6 nights for a break to Dubai. The room is spacious and clean, but the furniture is a bit scruffy and scratched up. However, the issue was mainly with service. Things just did not seem to run smoothly. The kitchen has a microwave and hot-water kettle, but had no adapter. Had to call for an adapter, then wait 10 minutes to get one. Same with washing machine. It was unplugged in the back, had to call, wait again, etc. The internet (paid, by the way) was intermittent, and would get cut off on and on. External phone calls from the room would also get cut off, with no explanation.

The worst was when I checked out. I realized I had forgotten my coat in my room when I got to the airport. I was going to miss my flight, but I had just enough time to go and pick it up. I called the hotel in advance, and they told me they found the coat. I asked them to have it ready at the hotel entrance so I could swing by and just pick it up. When I arrived, the staff at the reception could not find it. I waited 15 minutes. They could not locate it!!! I was going to miss my flight, so I had to leave without my coat.....

There could be problems any where you stay, but its really about how the staff handle the problem when something comes up. It was frustrating because they were totally unapologetic for the inconveniences.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Florahospitality, Managing Director at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, April 5, 2010
I would like to thank you for choosing Flora Creek as your accomodation during your trip to Dubai and also taking the time out to share your valuable feedback regarding the stay. We are disappointed to note that you had a bad experience and the rather inordinate delay caused by the hotel procedures to return the lost and found belongings.

Having discussed with our team, we have taken measures to address the issues to a certain extent. I would like to sincerely apologize to you for the inconvenience caused by the operations. Please be rest assured we are studying all possibilities to avoid such problems in future. We hope you would reconsider your decision and give us an opportunity by staying with us again.
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2010

Flora Creek Hotel and Apartments - centrally located to City Centre shopping mall; fantastic service by all staff (nothing was too much for them); shuttle to and from airport - they met our flight for us in the morning and then we had early check in after all night flight from London; apartment was fantastic; close to everything; great location - would go back for a longer stay next time

Dubai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2010

We stayed just for one night. It was very comfortable stay. The rooms where very spacious. The Front Office was very quick. The Creek view is abslutely amazing. Very good for families.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
mashhad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2010

The location of hotel in Dubai is very good. there was excellent rooms with good view.
Most of hotel personels were polite and kind specially bellmans .

tabriz
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2010

internet is not free(8$per hour), breakfast is good, dinner is not fresh.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Been to Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments? Share your experiences!