“Wonderful hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments

Save Saved
You added Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments to your Saves list
Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Port Saeed Road | Deira, Dubai 119062, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #73 of 477 hotels in Dubai
“Wonderful hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I like the stay in the hotel. It was clean. Well furnished.
The room service is available and great.
The reception staff was great cooperative and helpful.
It is near city centre by walk.
The room is big

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

957 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This Hotel Apartment located in the heart of Deira is a decent place to stay. This hotel took the hospitality business to a crescendo with my family. Very clean, wonderful services from the waiters, reception staff, house keepers. The staff very friendly, and always wanting to surpass the level they have served only if you ask.

Thank you once again for your wonderful service, we will come again God willing.

Room Tip: Hotel architecture is such that you will get almost same value in terms of what you need environmen...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Tehran, Iran
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Since two years ago when I found this hotel on internet , I have become a regular customer. The service is always better than the last time, right from the airport pick up through to the front desk, house keeping, concierge, .... which speaks for a drive to constantly improve that is highly remarkable. I will definitely recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed 5 nights with my 3 children in a one bedroom apartment on the 10th floor. Apartment was very big and recently refurbished, nice walls and very comfortable sofa. Kitchen area also very good and feels like home. There's also a washing machine in the apartment which is handy when travelling with children.
We arrived early and without prior notice but we were allowed to check in at 11am.
Hotel staff is friendly and always ready to assist.
Hotel location is very close to mall and metro station.
I recommend this hotel and will certainly be going back myself.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your most positive feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you had an overall great stay with us; I am pleased that you have mentioned our newly refurbished apartments which we are very proud of and that you were made to feel at home.

I am also happy that we were able to accommodate an early check-in, that you found our location to be convenient and I am very proud to read your comments about our friendly and helpful staff members.

I will be sure to congratulate the team for a job well done, I thank you once again for your valued recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another visit.

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So I ordered a One bedroom apartment for two weeks with my sister, I got a great deal since it was Ramadan time. The apartment was spacious, had a kitchenette, two bathrooms, a washing machine, sitting room, dining table. It was clean and very tidy, housekeeping did a good job. The twin beds were a bit small, barely a meter in width. The staff were friendly, but I have to say, room service was not so good, food wise, take care what you'd order from room service. Air conditioning could be better, a bit loud, and the humidity stillll entered the room somehow. All around good apartment, decent prices. You can't reallly go wrong here if you want to have a llong stay. Hard to find taxis though. Best part of Location is that it's next to deira city centre and the metro.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you Flora Creek for such an amazing experience. Exceptional staff and extremely amazing service. This is our first time staying here and would definitely be coming here again! Especially with the outstanding tour packages provided to us by Hitesh Maghlani, which made our trip worthwhile. Also not to forget Mr. Sagar and Mr. Bharat for their helpful service.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your most appreciated feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am very pleased that you have described your experience as “amazing” and that you found the packages that our Travel Desk offered to be outstanding.

I am very proud to read that you found our staff service to have been exceptional and amazing with a special mention for Sagar and Bharat from Housekeeping.

I will be sure to congratulate the team personally for a job well done and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another visit.

Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is so clean & quiet. The facilities in rooms are great and helpful. For the first time in my hotel experience, The receptionist gave my three kids a gift for each as a thank you for our stay which i did not see in other hotels. It was really a good choice.

Room Tip: Non-smoking rooms are really outstanding Higher floors have less AC unit noise The suites are big...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you had a positive overall experience with us, that you found our hotel to be clean and quite, the apartments to have been great and I am very proud to read your description of our reception staff service as exceptional.

Cluster Director of Operations

Been to Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments? Share your experiences!