I stayed at the Grand Millennuim Dubai in last September for 2 nights. The hotel is very good and convenient for business travellers, the room was very nice and cosy and needless to say, spotless clean. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable, the breakfast buffet was excellent. I really enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Grand Millennium Dubai where you will experience a high level of personalised service, plus a memorable stay. This exclusive new property offers luxurious, spacious and tastefully furnished guestrooms, complete with state-of-the-art-technology. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road between Mall of Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping mall, adjacent to Dubai Media City, Emirates Golf Club and The Montgomerie. The hotel has four exciting restaurants, lounge and bars from the Italian hot spot "Dante", to the authentic Asian restaurant & bar "Toshi", serving ethnic cuisines from Malaysia, Thailand, China and Japan, the sparkling champagne lounge "Crystal Bar", the dazzling all-day dining "Atrium", the tropical "JUZZ Bar", chic "Lobby Lounge" and the unique "Belgian Beer Cafe" which offers a warm and cozy atmosphere of an authentic European Cafe, featuring Art Nouveau-inspired interior. Enjoy the Jasmine Spa, outdoor Swimming pool and Jacuzzi as well as extensive work out facilities and Gym equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Otel and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Grand Millennium Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Grand Millennium Hotel Dubai