I've stopped in Dubai several times over the last few years and I have to say that there really isn't much to choose between the many 5 star hotels in the city. I only paid 650 dirhams for the room which I thought quite competitive when compared to other hotels in the area. The thing with Dubai is there isn't much that differentiates a lot of the hotels except what you can negotiate all in with your room rate. I forgot to include wifi and found to my horror that to use wifi in your room for any length of time was so expensive that I could have used the money to book a much more up market hotel in a much nicer area. Something you should consider when booking your hotel in Dubai. What I can say about the Grand Millennium is that the staff are very helpful and are obviously well trained. I only stayed 2 nights and used the Italian restaurant on only one occasion. The buffet meal deal was fantastic with probably some of the best food I've ever eaten in Dubai (the food is generally speaking better in the hotel restaurants than it is outside in the city). Good wine selection and great choice really well prepared. The sea bass was to die for. The rooms are what you would expect for a 5 star hotel as are all the facilities. The TV though was probably the most complicated I've ever seen. It was connected to the most noisiest of mini pc's which whirred and cheered so much it kept me awake until I worked out how to unplug it. Changing channels needed a degree in science. I gave up. The foyer is really lively with a good choice of bars restaurants and live entertainment. Would I stay there again? Not sure about that. I'd think twice about using the wifi cost to upgrade instead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Grand Millennium Dubai where you will experience a high level of personalised service, plus a memorable stay. This exclusive new property offers luxurious, spacious and tastefully furnished guestrooms, complete with state-of-the-art-technology. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road between Mall of Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping mall, adjacent to Dubai Media City, Emirates Golf Club and The Montgomerie. The hotel has four exciting restaurants, lounge and bars from the Italian hot spot "Dante", to the authentic Asian restaurant & bar "Toshi", serving ethnic cuisines from Malaysia, Thailand, China and Japan, the sparkling champagne lounge "Crystal Bar", the dazzling all-day dining "Atrium", the tropical "JUZZ Bar", chic "Lobby Lounge" and the unique "Belgian Beer Cafe" which offers a warm and cozy atmosphere of an authentic European Cafe, featuring Art Nouveau-inspired interior. Enjoy the Jasmine Spa, outdoor Swimming pool and Jacuzzi as well as extensive work out facilities and Gym equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Millennium Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Grand Millennium Hotel Dubai