“Very pleasant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bateaux Dubai

Bateaux Dubai
Opp The British Embassy | Bur Dubai side of the Dubai Creek, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
+971 4 814 5553
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Very pleasant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was an amazing evening on a little boat around Dubai with amazing views. The three courses were nice but very small. Wine was not included in our meal and the bill was a bit on the expensive side, but it's worth it for special occassions.

Visited November 2013
Deborah T, General Manager at Bateaux Dubai, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear sineado368,

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent dining experience on board Bateaux Dubai.

It is a great pleasure to read through your review, and I was pleased to know that you had an amazing evening, while enjoying the views whilst cruising along the creek. I do welcome feedback, which allows us to continually improve our services and standards on board. In relation to the prices, I would like to advise you that the management team and I are constantly reviewing our prices to ensure that we remain competitive within the local market.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back on board Bateaux Dubai in the near future.

Deborah Thomson

“Perfect for Special Occasions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This was my 25th bday celebration and I really enjoyed the cruise. Food was fantastic and the ambience was very welcoming as well.
Make sure you bring your camera and enjoy taking pix of your friends as well all the beautiful sites you encounter.

Deborah T, General Manager at Bateaux Dubai, responded to this review, July 15, 2014

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a belated Happy Birthday. It was really nice to read your very positive review, and I was equally happy to know that you enjoyed the entire dining cruise experience. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words about the food served which you have kindly mentioned was fantastic, as well as the ambience that you experienced on board.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back on board Bateaux Dubai in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Perth, Australia
“Wonderful evening of class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

This was my Husbands and my second time on this wonderful evening cruise and it never disappoints, only this time I had my brother and his wife also with us. They raved on and on about the how wonderful the food was and how classy the boat is especially compared to all the others out on the river.
The food was simply exquisit and we were also delighted to meet a chef who came around at the end of the cruise. Our meal was the best I have had in Dubai. we were also lucky to witness a marriage proposal on this romantic voyage. thanks very much..

Dear Jenny_Perth2014,

As our returning guest, it was indeed a great pleasure to have welcomed you and your husband on board again, and I was equally pleased to read through your very positive review. I do appreciate your kind words about our sleek designed glass enclosed vessel, as well as the food served on board which you found to be exquisite. I have also noted that you had the chance to experience a marriage proposal on board, and I can assure you that an endless array of words can be summoned to describe the modern appeal of Bateaux Dubai.

Please allow me to thank you for your kind words about my entire team who looked after you during your dining experience. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

Norwich, United Kingdom
“27th June , great night !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Booked a table for my 50th birthday , and what a great choice , super views and a lovely atmosphere with smart ,friendly and courteous staff. The food was first class, presented with care and attention to detail with a short, detailed explanation from the knowledgeable staff.
The evening was topped off with a "Happy birthday" song and a cake to all those celebrating a birthday, which was very nice.
Had a photo taken prior to "casting off" would have liked a copy to remember the day but wasn't quite sure how to purchase one ? must have missed this.
Overall,,,,,,,, first class, well worth a visit .
M.Steele

Dear Mademu,

Firstly, let me take this opportunity to wish you a belated Happy Birthday, and I am always delighted to see our guests happy after enjoying an exclusive and memorable dining experience on board. Allow me to personally thank you for your kind words about the food served on board which you have kindly mentioned was first class, the views, as well as the lovely ambience. I will also ensure to share your kind words with my entire team who looked after during your dining experience with us.

I have also noted your comments with regards to the photography purchasing on board. We do have a station based on board for this service, and I am sorry to see that you unfortunately missed this out; however, should you be visiting next time, please feel free to contact the Restaurant Manager for any assistance and he will be more than happy to assist you.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Wonderful time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

This was my second visit to Bateaux Dubai, I decided that it would be nice to do something a little bit more quiet and romantic for a change from all the louder places in Dubai. Although the view of the old creek is nothing compared to "New Dubai", it still has its charms, plus if you are looking to do something romantic you would not be looking out the window but at your date :)

I had a bit of disliking to my main course at the start, was not a fan of the lamb at all but they immediately decided to replace my main course with another 2 main course instead, which I though was extremely generous of them. The food was good, atmosphere was fantastic, classy, service good. Most importantly we had a great evening.

Dear Jameel A,

As our returning guest, I was extremely pleased to read your very detailed and candid review, and I was equally happy to know that you had great evening after all. Please also allow me to thank you for very positive remarks about the whole culinary experience, and I can assure you that an endless array of words can be summoned to describe the modern appeal of Bateaux Dubai.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back on board Bateaux Dubai in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.