I have stayed in many Radisson Hotels before so I already had an idea of what to expect. The location is idea,: 2 minutes walk from the Marina, with its huge (and still growing) variety of resurants for evenings out. About 10 minutes from the beach and the same from Dubai Marina Mall. Also 10-15 mts from the Metro station.
The room is very large -. in fact its 2 rooms and large than many European apartments!: a large living room, well equipped kitchen (with washing machine) and a separate toilet. Then a separated bedroom, bathroom and second toilet. Therefore for longer stays, its ideal, you do not get the feeling of needing to eat out, and offers maximum flexibilkity
Nice outdoor pool, the gym is a little small, but nevertheless latest and newest equipment. I only took breakfast once - at approx €20 its not outstanding for the price. If you are staying longer, goto one of the local supermarkets and buy your own!
On the whole, highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Residence, Dubai Marina Hotel Dubai
- Radisson Blu Residence, Dubai Marina Hotel
- Dubai Radisson
- Radisson Blu Residence Dubai Marina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With fine design elements by Matteo Nunziati, all apartments at this Dubai accommodation provide a kitchenette and balcony with expansive views. Services include Free high-speed Internet access, an underground car park and free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach and world-class shopping malls. The hotel offers a handicap-accessible apartment and 31 smoking apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Rezidor, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Residence, Dubai Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.