“Exceeded expectations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seawings Seaplane Tours

Seawings Seaplane Tours
Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa or The Dubai Creek golf and Yacht Club, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
+971 4 883 2999
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #20 of 326 activities in Dubai
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Seawings provides aerial sightseeing tours of Dubai and Abu Dhabi onboard a seaplane. Experience a unique water takeoff and landing and from the sky capture unobstructed images of Dubai's coastline, its architectural marvels and the beautiful symmetry of modern structures and traditional desert landscapes. Seaplane tours can be customized with add-ons. Seawings also offers charter seaplane flights to over 25 destinations in the UAE for corporate events, leisure activities and special occasions like weddings.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Exceeded expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

This was a spectacular flight. We live in Dubai and know the city state pretty well but the aero views bring a completely different dimension to one's perspective................particularly the iconic sites - Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, The Palm, Coastline, City center et al. All Seawings personnel were great from check in to ground crew boarding the aircraft. The pilot - impossibly young but clearly experienced - was charming. A faultless trip thoroughly to be recommended.

Philip Parker

Visited January 2014
Claudia821, Manager at Seawings Seaplane Tours, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Seawings Guest,

Thank you for flying with Seawings!

It's great that you took your time out to see the changes of the city you live in from a different angle,we are glad that you have seen Dubai from a different perspective.

We have different tours not only in Dubai but also in Abu Dhabi, Ras Al khaimah, Sharjah and other emirates, we welcome you to try our Seaplane to these other developing emirates.

We will convey your positive feedback to our well experienced pilots.

We look forward to flying you soon!

Email - Claudia@seawings.ae

Houston, Texas, United States
79 attraction reviews
“The BEST attraction in Dubai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

This was one of my favorite attractions on any trip in the world. Book through Viator, I recommend. For $200-300 per person, you get TWO seaplane flights, tickets to Ferrari world and a coach ride back. The staff is genuinely friendly and interesting. Everywhere you go water or drinks are offered. I have tried a lot of activities all over the world and this was one of my favorites.

My two pilots, one Australian, one Canadian were great guys who loved to talk about their it's and their jobs. I cannot say enough good about this. You cannot entertain yourself this intensely for this money anywhere. These guys know their stuff!

Dear Seawings Guest,

It is an absolute pleasure to fly you and offer the service that we try our best to excel in every possible way.

We are glad that you consider our experience one of the best in the world, thank you for your encouraging words that helps us to strive better and offer the best experience ever.

We hope to fly you again

Email-claudia@seawings.ae
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Incredible Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

I wanted to do a surprise for my wife for birthday and I am so glad to have used this service. From the quality of the booking; to the arrival; the check in process; to the captain of the flight all was organized and followed up perfectly.

And then Dubai from the air; what an experience.

If you ever pass by Dubai (and you should what a city); use Seawings!

Dear Seawings Guest,

Thank you for choosing Seawings on your Special Occasion.

We are glad and proud to have the service delivered to you and your wife as you expected, one of our priorities is to ensure that we provide you with the best quality service combined with an unforgettable seaplane experience. We are glad that we could deliver the same to you.

I will definitely convey your appreciation to the entire team.

Email-Claudia@seawings.ae
Swindon, United Kingdom
“A beautiful treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I was in Dubai on a work conference. I took this trip on a slightly windy and cloudy day. Regardless I still thoroughly enjoyed my trip. I could see the set up of Dubai, the palms, the city line, the coast line. It was an opportunity of a life time. The reception was pretty straight forward and the staff generally is friendly. I will go back again and treat my husband to this. Love it!

Dear Seawings Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you fly with us during your short stay here in Dubai,

One of the reasons why Seawings is a must thing to do in Dubai is for guests like you who have limited time to explore the city however want to know the ever changing developments of Dubai

In just 40 minutes one gets to enjoy the seaplane experience and also get a good sense of the destination.

We look forward to flying you and your husband soon!

Email -Claudia@seawings,ae
Georgetown, Malaysia
89 attraction reviews
“GREAT !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

i bought a deal from viator for a seaplane from Dubai to Abu Dhabi in which we also received complimentary entry ticket for Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi. however on the day of reservation, my taxi driver got lost finding the Dubai Yacht and Golf Club and we arrived late and my scheduled seaplane had already taken off.

the staff there were really helpful.
they tried to reschedule my flight but as my itinerary in Dubai was quite tight, nothing suited me right. so instead, one of the staff named Rhea (and another female staff, whose name i forgot) offered another flight which i believe was the silver experience, a seaplane tour around Dubai for around 40 minutes. it was in Jebel Ali so i decided to take it and our taxi driver rushed to the place which was about 40 minutes drive from Dubai. and i was really grateful for the staff for not cancelling my seaplane adventure although it was my own fault to begin with.

we made it on time for the second chance. the marina in Jebel Ali was gorgeous although it was quite a rural place (in my opinion because it was surrounded by only what seemed to be undeveloped lands of Dubai).

the flight was fantastic, i thought that was the best way to view all the skycrapers in Dubai and more importantly the palm islands. stunning.

but mind you, the ride was quite bumpy (which was because of the wind and nothing to do with the pilot, ours was great - i forgot his name though). i felt really dizzy and had to close my eyes for quite some time but otherwise i loved my every second of the experience.

highly recommended!!! it was worth the money.
and thanks to all the staff who helped me.

Visited December 2013
Claudia821, Manager at Seawings Seaplane Tours, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear Seawings Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
We are glad to know that you had a fantastic experience with Seawings.

Seawings flies at an altitude of 1500 feet to give you the best views of Dubai and its iconic landmarks and it’s good to know that you have observed the same.

We always aim at providing a helpful and fine customer service to our valuable guests and we are delighted to witness that in your experience as well. I will make sure to convey your appreciation to the staff members and the pilots.

Hope to see you again.