“Outstanding experience” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #13 of 187 Tours & Activities in Dubai
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Seawings provides aerial sightseeing tours of Dubai and Abu Dhabi onboard a seaplane. Experience a unique water takeoff and landing and from the sky capture unobstructed images of Dubai's coastline, its architectural marvels and the beautiful symmetry of modern structures and traditional desert landscapes. Seaplane tours can be customized with add-ons. Seawings also offers charter seaplane flights to over 25 destinations in the UAE for corporate events, leisure activities and special occasions like weddings.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Outstanding experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

My wife and I took the Seawings flight today. Seeing Dubai from 2,000 feet is amazing. We once took a helicopter ride over New York and Seawings Dubai Experience was every bit as exciting. All of Seawings staff were considerate, attentive and above all very professional. Thank you all. My recommendation: try it, you'll love it.

Visited September 2012

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
1,094 reviews 1,094 reviews
190 attraction reviews
“Marvelous Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We have talked about riding in a Seaplane ever since we met. I bet every time you see a film with one in it makes your heart skip a beat. Well save a little money and give yourself a massive treat because the landing and take off sensations are superb. All of those far away views you experience in a big plane, high up in th sky sky come to life because your are only 2000 feet up. DO IT!

Lancashire
11 attraction reviews
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Treated my husband a few years ago and can't recommend them enough. Very knowledgeable and take you right out over the Palm, the World, Downtown Dubai. Absolutely worth it.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“And she said yes! In the air..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Thanks to seawings, me and my girlfriend had and unforgettable experience. I just proposed 2 days ago, 31st Aug, right up there over the Palm Jumeirah. She totally forgot about the ride and started taking pics of the rock on her finger. Oh by the way she said Yes :-) I would also like to thank the crew and the seawings staff girl who helped me get the back seat so I could propose more comfortably. I tried to thank her when we came back but just couldnt find her. Thank you and seawings for the lovely memory. Keep up the good work. Would definetly recommend you to friends! Now gota go get married. Bye

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Proposal of Love from 2000 feet above!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I proposed to my Girlfriend on our August 10, 2012 flight...she couldn't say anything but accept my Ring...Marriage proposal up in air really suits the saying " Love is on air "
Thanks Seawings!...definitely we'll fly again with you!