“Thai food in Dubai” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Benjarong

Benjarong
24th Floor, Dusit Thani Dubai | 133 Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
00971 4 317 4515
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #493 of 5,835 Restaurants in Dubai
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The finest taste of Thailand can be experienced at Benjarong. Enjoy traditional Thai music and dancing complemented by aromatic and authentic Royal Thai Cuisine.
Frilsham
“Thai food in Dubai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

its an Excellent Thai restaurant, Bangkok food in Dubai well worth going , service and food and décor were excellent

Visited August 2013

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Expected a bit more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

The Benjarong claims to be the first Royal Thai restaurant in Dubai. It has a nice interior with a large roof made out of dark wood. We booked for the evening but our name was not on the booking list. We were given a nice table at the window anyway with a view onto Sheikh Zaeyed Road.
The drinks and food selection is quite large. I ordered a draft beer which was sour tasting. I had to return it and was given bottled beer as replacement. The service was apologetic, but did not offer the beer on the house in return.
We ordered a mixed appetizers platter which had some quite nice dipping sauces. The mains were plentiful and I cannot concur with previous reviews that they were on the small side. The presentation was interesting and the taste was good.
I very much like Thai cuisine but I was a bit underwhelmed by the Benjarong. The food was good but not great. I have had better Thai food in much cheaper places and I expected a bit more from a higher class restaurant.
I had the feeling the Benjarong was playing it safe and failed to be innovative with their dishes. I wouldn't be surprised if the dishes haven't changed since it first opened.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Delicious food warm Thai hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We ordered mainly starters and dessert. Everything was delicious. There was Thai girls dancing traditional Thai dances as we ate.

Visited May 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Restaurant with great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Since I was staying at Dusit Thani Dubai, I went to have dinner at their signature restaurant < Benjarong one night. It is on the restaurant floor, 24th floor.

The restaurant is decorated with a complete Thai theme. From furniture, lightings to table settings, you might once think that you were in Bangkok. When we got in and asked for a table for two, the waitresses there greeted us in their traditional Thai way, then led us to a table next to the window. They served us hot tea and hot towels once we sat down, and gave us the drink list and menu with no delays. My hubby and I have ordered a Thai Beef Salad, Yellow Curried Chicken, Stir-fried Morning Glory, Thai fried rice and Thai Sticky rice with coconut milk and mango. Dishes came in quite small portions, but were all in nice presentations. For food itself, some of them were quite delicious, but not all. Waitresses were well trained and served us each dish of food to our plates once the food came. Before we paid, they gave us hot towels for refreshing again. Of course, greeted us and led us to the doorway when we were leaving the restaurant. Service there was so amazing, no complaints.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fleet, UK
“Great Thai Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Great food and great service, Thai dancers for entertainment and good views! Quite expensive but worth it!

Visited May 2013