My second visit to an 'Atlantis Hotel' and it was so fantastic from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. Our room was great with a stunning view, cocktails in the bars were great, brilliant pool to cool us down as it was so hot which we followed up with a trip to the water park and played on the slides and rapids for hours just like a couple of kids. Nobu and the French restaurant were our favourites to dine in. Breakfast even had a gluten free section which made life easy for me. A must if you want to stay in Dubai and Worth every penny!
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis, The Palm Hotel
- Atlantis, The Palm Hotel Dubai
- Atlantis The Palm Dubai
- Atlantis The Palm Hotel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis is the majestic focal point of Palm Jumeirah, a man-made island that has captured the world’s imagination with its magnificent scale and ingenuity. From the moment of arrival, you’re immersed in a dazzling world of imagination, pleasure and luxury. The resort offers relaxation and thrills for couples and families alike, including a landmark hotel, unique marine habitats, an exhilarating water park, pristine white beaches, world-class cuisine, indulgent spa and cosmopolitan boutiques. To stay or visit is to live out your dreams amidst warm Arabian seas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Atlantis, The Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.