We loved it, especially the Dolphin experience also going thru the shark pool. Dolphin eerie ce is however a bit steep if you are a family of five, there could family tarrif to encourage family experience. Also long queue for taxis when you come out. But overall great fun day.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis, The Palm Hotel
- Atlantis, The Palm Hotel Dubai
- Atlantis The Palm Dubai
- Atlantis The Palm Hotel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantis is the majestic resort in Dubai situated on The Palm, a man-made island that has captured the world’s imagination with its magnificent scale and ingenuity.From the moment you arrive, you will be immersed in a dazzling world of imagination, pleasure and 5 star luxury. The resort offers relaxation and thrills for couples and families alike, including a landmark hotel, unique marine habitats, an exhilarating water park, pristine white beaches, world-class cuisine, indulgent spa and cosmopolitan boutiques. To stay or visit is to live out your dreams amidst warm Arabian seas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Atlantis, The Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.