Returned to the Westin for 5 nights with a sea view and on half board thanks to the management taking our issues on board last year and asking us to return at there cost.
The changes are as I would have expected, the standard of an exceptional 5 star has been achieved.
The Westin has alot to offer, as you drive up it looks fantastic and when you walk in you get the feel of being somwhere special.
The rooms are great, spacious and with great views over the sea, the heavenly bed is to die for. The thing that stood out for us this year was the level of care by the staff, I am sure that our room staff and the management were told to make our stay considerably better than last year which they did, but it was the staff that are not front line that made our holiday for us. Anatha and Hari down by the pool area, Kennedy the life guard who was attentive to everyone, Tun who I have got to say is one of the most amazing employees a company could have.. it was 48 degrees and that guy did not stand still he was always looking after everyone,and it wasnt like he was expecting a tip.. he never stayed stil long enough to take one. Johnny on the pancakes never stopped smiling and was always pleased to see you, the most incredible thing was alot of the staff remembered us from last year and were pleased to see us back... take time to speak to some of these people they lead very interesting lives and enjoy the chance to speak to you. This year was a breath of fresh air after the awful service we got last year, so I thank the Westin managment but especially the staff who are an asset to this hotel for making our 5 nights back at the Westin such a pleasure.
The Westin is not cheap but you dont get quality for nothing.we will be returning and I would recommend this hotel.
No visit to Dubai is complete if you dont do 2 things 1/ a visit to Caras jewellers where all the uk football stars go and Gary Linekar was in there the week before ask for Mayur he does some great deals, I bought a diamond ring for £1300 and have had it valued at £6500 and 2/ the sundowner jeep safari.. it is a must!!!
Love Dubai and now love the Westin Mina Seyhai............
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a pristine stretch of Jumeirah Beach, The Westin Dubai features 294 rooms, 14 complexed restaurants & bars, a Westin Heavenly Spa and extensive water sport activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Dubai Westin