We stayed at The Westin for the second part of our honeymoon coming straight from the Maldives and had a fantastic time.
The hotel has a great layout and we were particularly pleased with the adult only area of the pool and gardens. There is a massive leisure pool with swim up bars and a “serious” swimmers pool which is split into lanes.
The hotel upgraded us to an Executive Sea View Room which was fantastic as it was our Honeymoon. A huge room with separate storage area adjacent to the bathroom with superb sea views from the balcony. The room was decorated with rose petals and all other amenities once they realized it was our honeymoon.
Breakfast in the Blue Orange restaurant was amazing, so much choice you are unsure where to start. Everything is fresh and tastes amazing.
The hotel is linked with Le Meridien next door and you have access to their hotel facilities. The Barasti Beach Club is a great place to party & eat at different restaurants. Plenty of choice.
Will be visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a pristine stretch of Jumeirah Beach, The Westin Dubai features 294 rooms, 14 complexed restaurants & bars, a Westin Heavenly Spa and extensive water sport activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood EMEA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Westin