This hotel has a great location at the South end of Dubai in Media City. If you trip to the UAE will include visits to Jebel Ali, Abu Dhabi, or other points south of downtown Dubai, then the location is a no-brainer. You can avoid the jams on Sheikh Zayed road by using this hotel. It is located on a nice beach on a large lagoon looking North across to the area of the Atlantis resort and has a full range of beach activities on the property. It also has a great gym, also facing the beach, and all the amenities you would expect in a five star hotel. The best, lively hangout for Westerners is the Barasti Beach bar which is part of the property a short walk or fast golf cart ride from the hotel - cold beer and great food on tap in a beach bar setting - you forget you are in the Middle East, if that is what you want to do. Shopping malls are nearby especially the under-rated Ibn Battuta Mall. Only drawback on this property is location if you have primary business further North in Dubai or around the international airport - traffic at rush hour is bad and you should pick a place closer to where your business will be in that case.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a pristine stretch of Jumeirah Beach, The Westin Dubai features 294 rooms, 14 complexed restaurants & bars, a Westin Heavenly Spa and extensive water sport activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Westin