Just spent 8nights in sea view club exec room. Last year had land view which was lovely but the sea view is stunning.
Can't praise enough the staff in the exec lounge. Really a great team of people. The breakfast choice here was superb and the afternoon tea completely delicious and of course drinks in evening all premium brands and they make wicked cocktails.
My disappointment was with the HB option which only offered blue orange for dinner, which after staying at Madinat Jumeirah where they offer over 20 resturants within their HB I got bored with it and just used it for 3 of our 8 nights!!!
Hunters is awesome and the manager and Jeff provided an outstanding level of service and they have the best steak in Dubai I think...
Would also recommend Rindala salon located within the hotel. Lita and her daughter do the best treatments and we also had the best haircut and visit each time we are in dubai. Also Lena who was great at sorting out one of my requests prior to my arrival. Great service. All in all a fab stay and hope to return early 2013....
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Westin Dubai
- Dubai Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a pristine stretch of Jumeirah Beach, The Westin Dubai features 294 rooms, 14 complexed restaurants & bars, a Westin Heavenly Spa and extensive water sport activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.