As most travellers point out, this hotel is outstanding. So in short, I second all reviews that point out the excellence of this resort. From airport pick-up tp check out 8 days later everything was outstanding. Since we arrived early in the morning I respected their 3 pm check in policy and booked a room one day in advance. I reccomend other travellers to do the same instead of expecting them to sort out a room if you arrive early - this is worth while as you get the room right away, you can have breakfast when you arrive and embark on your stay without having to wait one second. Check-in was efficient and all luggage was brought to our room immediately. We opted for an executive sea view room - these rooms are quiet, and on the 8th floor, with a spectacualr view over The Palm and the Gulf. Pristine surrounding gardens and pools - and very clean. Service was brilliant and attentive. We did the Bubbalicious brunch - gluttony at its finest. Went to the spa three times. I suggest you request a Thai massage with Tony. It is not possible to get a more pleasant beating by a more professional and competent therapist than Tony, so thanks for making me feel better than I have in years, Tony. You are a major asset to the spa and the hotel. I would also like to thank Rico, the guest experience manager, who took very good care of us from the minute we arrived. All in all, a brilliant stay and way to go Westin Dubai.Keep up the good work. I would love to come back at a later stage.
PS: only drawback at the hotel was Hunters Grill - completely over-priced, nothing special and poor service. Bad value for money - and by far the most expensive restaurant there. I would, however, reccomend Bussola to everyone - authentic Italian food and excellent service. I heard from one staff member that their chef, who is from Sardinia, is about to leave, so this might affect the quality for the future, but as of now, it is top notch. Also, room service was great. Good value!
Thanks for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a pristine stretch of Jumeirah Beach, The Westin Dubai features 294 rooms, 14 complexed restaurants & bars, a Westin Heavenly Spa and extensive water sport activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina
- Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Westin