“Yummy...” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Yummy...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Change of taste buds at times had brought me to this restaurant. The food was simply tempting and the place was just great to enjoy your meals.

Visited June 2013

64% Recommend
  • Arabic first
“Fine dining, western style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

It took me a while to accept that I was able to get in this restaurant. I know that the price for dining here is quite a bit on the above average salary grade. But there I was inside waiting for somebody to take our orders. Then came my brother who was working as a crew in this resto. Was about to order for a heavy meal, but we already ate outside so what we ordered was for desert. my brother took the initiative to give us the best seller which was, as far as I can remember was the volcano or something cake. anyway, it was outrageously awesome.

the ambiance of the place is well balanced for that of a fine dining and fast food. It was comfortable in short.

I wish I can go back to this resto again even if my brother's not there.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good as always”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Chili's seems to be a consistent quality and service was excellent, their selection of food is good and prices not too high. One of the better Western style restaurants.

Visited March 2013
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
“Great place for a family dine in”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have to admit that I've been a Chilis fan and a very frequent visitor. The food is great and have been there on many occasions, tried many in the menu and never disappointed. the southwestern rolls for starter with the stirloin steak is great. The only thing that my family crave for at Chilis and I believe so do most of them, is the molten lava chocolate cake with ice cream. It has to be simply the most attractive item on the menu.
It is a great place to have lunch or dinner, the Andalus Street has got both indoor and outdoor seating, however the weather is not suitable for outdoor for a major part of the year :)

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“I like the steaks and shrimps”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Nice menu and great atmosphere . I love mojetos and smothies .also the chili fries is amazing . Service is ok .

• Visited August 2013