“bad services” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #75 of 234 restaurants in Jeddah
“bad services”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

at first I tried to order my pizza online to get the promotion but the website was off and it says operation failed !! So, I tried to order by phone. First the guy on the phone speak unclear English and was incredibly rude he keeps shouting on me. Second, when I told him is there is any promotion he said no!! At the first time he told me it gonna takes 1 hour to deliver my order than after I check th website I figure out that there are some offers!! So, I called them back to readjust my order. He still was shouting besides he told me the order gonna take 2 hours!!! So, I replay I want to cancel my order. He said yes and hang up the phone !!! is that what really Domino's pizza looking for !!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

56% Recommend
  • Arabic first
“Impressive Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Visited it last year, tried vege pizza it was nice but price was high. Pizza was rich with vegetables and cheese.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“crap pizza.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

really bad pizza, no taste, no sauce, almost no cheese. and above all expensive, jeddah suffers from a bunch of bad pizza restaurants like dominos and pizza hut, its not even close to the international standards.

Visited October 2012
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
“Back in the old days”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This may not be very helpful due to the fact that I have not been to this place in years. However, I remember that I ate at this place few times until I found a hair in the pizza I ordered one day, and that was it for me. Just to be fair, this happened a long time ago and they might have made changes to their hygiene measurements now.

“DOMINOS PIZZA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

it tastes really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really reallly really really really nice

Visited April 2012