“Business meetings” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rosewood Jeddah

You added Rosewood Jeddah to your Saves list
Rosewood Jeddah
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   P.O. Box 48122, Jeddah 21572, Saudi Arabia (Formerly Rosewood Corniche)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Book Now and Save
Ranked #3 of 103 Hotels in Jeddah
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Business meetings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

As I work in jeddah I do a lot of business meetings in many hotels there, one of the best is rosewood
#its view on sea.
#Wide and equipped meeting rooms.
#Nice restaurant with very delicious "Nabulsia"

But it has
#Average staff.
#Far location from the city.
#High rates even for potential company.
So overall its the second favourite to me in jeddah. A great hotel.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Saud I, Manager at Rosewood Jeddah, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
It is great to hear that your recent stay and experience at Rosewood Corniche was comfortable and you enjoyed our meeting and dining facilities.

Although we are bit far from the city, but close to one of the main street "Tahlia" and few malls like Red Sea Mall and Star Avenue. You may explore them for few of your leisure activities.

We will look forward to welcome you back to Jeddah, the Pearl of the Red Sea and the Premium Hospitality venue.

Saud Iqbal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Arabic first
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Thank you for all management and staffs to provide me good services and the reception staff friendly & helpful the room veiw to Red sea as magic the hotel in general is very quiet lemosin service is good.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Saud I, Manager at Rosewood Jeddah, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing Rosewood Corniche for your favorable stay, your feedback is very essential for us to make things better.

We are glad that your stay was pleasant and your stay was satisfactory with our provided services.

We look forward to welcome you back at Rosewood Corniche.

Saud M. Iqbal
Marketing Executive
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is my hotel of choice in Jeddah. I checked-in early so my room wasn't ready. Staff tried their best to help me out. Food is great but my only fault was that both the lobby restaurant and main restaurant had flies. The room was large and comfortable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Saud I, Manager at Rosewood Jeddah, responded to this review, October 27, 2013

We are glad that your stay was comfortable, although early check in sometime is very difficult when the hotel it is sold out one night prior. But I am happy that we managed to accommodate you with a short delay.

Thank you for liking the food, actually we have added a lot of variety in our restaurant, specially this month we introduce caviar for Friday brunch.

We have noted the flies issue and ensure you that you will not have this issue in your next visit.

We look forward to welcome you back at Rosewood Corniche.

Saud M. Iqbal
Marketing Executive
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband arranged a surprise birthday dinner for me here . However I was most unimpressed when I mentioned the reason for our visit that it was my birthday today and my friends birthday yesterday when he wished her Happy birthday and totally ignored me! That has put me off ever going there if one is going to be treated in that manner. Shame as I had liked the ambience . Won't go again.

• Stayed August 2013
Pune
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed twice earlier in this hote, and gave it a top rating last time around...

However, this time I stayed here for close to 3 weeks, and am actually still here- and regret to add that the hotel has slipped in service and personal touch and/or warmth.
The room, the view , the location and facilities in room (jacuzzi/steam bath) are still top notch, but it lacks warmth. Examples:
1) I needed an extension after one week, the request was rejected outright. They said they will revert as soon as they have one...they never did till I requested again. They finally agreed-it was almost made to look like a favour
2) I'm in a lower floor room, and requested for a higher floor at least 2-3 times to the front desk personnel (that keeps changing of course). Well, I was curtly told every time I tried to remind them that get in touch with the person you last spoke to ??!! Its close to 3 weeks now- the hotel has still not reverted to me, nor of course acceded to my request to give a higher floor room. Its almost as if they don't care or give a damn!
3) The wi-fi internet didn't work for almost 24 hours...but the butler could never give a clear answer why it was not working - they first told that try the LAN , then came to fit the LAN (graciously) when I asked for the IT person.
Another point -The In room dining service items is priced much higher than what it costs in their restaurant, and top of that they add a service charge of 15%. That's unfair...

Well, if you in a for a short stay-this may still be a good option and you will probably not encounter these glitches.

But, I must add that I felt quite shortchanged and disappointed with the attitude of the hotel this time. Is it getting complacent? You decide

Room Tip: Specify before you book, front desk is pretty deaf once you land up...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed in Jeddah for a little less than 5 days with my family. The view is great even though we got the partial view we still can see 75% of the sea. The showers are hard to use and the bathtub is very high but other than that it was great. The breakfast was so yummy and not expensive. I liked the complementary cookies in the room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Waterloo, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I loved the room. The view is great even though we got the partial view we still can see 75% of the sea. The showers are hard to use and the bathtub is very high but other than that it was great. The breakfast was so yummy and not expensive. I liked the complementary cookies in the room :)

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Rosewood Jeddah? Share your experiences!