For years I've been going to this restaurant and still it maintains it's level of serving delicious food.
1) delicious starters, main courses, grills, drinks and dessert.
3) fast service
4) unique delicious Kabab served in 1/2 meter or 1 meter length
1) the food is NOT authentically Turkish, but I call it a Turkish cuisine cooked the Saudi way!
2) cold staff no matter how regular customer you are
3) difficult to find parkings
4) very busy especially on weekends and the family section that may require prior booking or long time waiting to get a table