Good hotel for business stay, close to center and Industrial South area. Rooms are clean and large, some with a nice view over the Red Sea, where a Fountain Water (Jet d'eau, like in Geneva!!!) is on.
A bit weak for the cantin/breakfast area, which is not as smart as the rest of the hotel.
All hotel employees are very nice and kind, always ready to help. very efficient services for laundry, ironing, etc.
To note, the hotel also have:
- a quite good Fish restaurant, not too expensive is in the hotel.
- a fitness center, not all latest gen. machines, but enough to train a bit between meetings
- a pool, not that great, not heated, but you can use from April to November without any issue...
For women, i've seen many staying in the hotel, did not notice any concern, if wearing a veil of course.
I stayed there 5 times in the last 2 years, a sure value ;-) .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A GRACIOUS RETREAT OVERLOOKING THE RED SEA InterContinental Jeddah’s appeal goes beyond its locale just five minutes from downtown and the commercial district. Tahlia Street boutiques, the Old Town of Al Balad, Jeddah Fountain and scuba diving in the Red Sea are a few of the popular attractions nearby. The Holy Cities of Makkah and Madinah are short drives away... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Jeddah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.