“Excellent Service & Diving” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Activities in Jeddah
Type: Water sports, Adventure
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent Service & Diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I can't say enough good things about these guys! Every time I go to Jeddah, I dive with them and refer all my dive friends to them. Ziad, the crew and divemasters are all very professional, helpful and they go out of their way to provide you with top-notch service!

Excellent for dive groups or single individuals, as you can always find a buddy. Great for beginner divers as they can pair you up with a Divemaster (this is exactly what they did for me 3 years ago)! :D

Cost for the day is 300sr (including 1 wreck & 2 reef dives, light breakfast, snacks, drinks, lunch and 3 air tanks). Rentals are 70-100sr extra.

The dive shops in Jeddah and Riyadh are run well and have pretty much anything you're looking for!

Keep up the excellent work guys! :)

Visited September 2013

Loughrea, Ireland
8 attraction reviews
“An unforgettable experience thanks to Desert Sea Divers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had an amazing day with Desert Sea Divers and the dive instructor Mohammed.M. Kattoah 2 of us had signed up for a 'discover diving' package and 1 for snorkeling. Actually from the minute we contacted the company some weeks ago to organise the trip, we found them so professional, organised and welcoming. We arrived to their offices at 745am and there was a real buzz as everyone was getting their equipment. Staff were friendly and helpful and soon we were off on our trip. Everything about the next 9 hours was perfect-the dive locations, the instruction from Mohammed to 2 very scared 'first timers', the lunch and availability of snacks and drinks, the cleanliness of the boat and the professionalism of all of the staff. My own first ever dive was breathtaking and while I didnt spend too long underwater, I just cant wait to try it again. Meanwhile, my 21 year old daughter took to diving like a pro and she did a 2nd dive for over 30 mins. Meanwhile, my wife and I focused on the snorkeling and the views of the coral and sea-life was just the most exhilarating experience ever!! So thanks to the very professional Manager Ziad, to instructor Mohammed and to all the staff for one of the greatest experiences of our lives. We hope to go back...soon!!

Visited September 2013
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
4 attraction reviews
“diving instructer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

i was very scared from the sea but certified diving instrutor captin Alaa tel: 0505304089 made the diving one of a kind now i love the sea and undersea this is the best attraction all over Saudj Arabia try it if you around jeddah.

Visited July 2013
Dubai
4 attraction reviews
“Best scuba team I ever dived with”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

This was definitely my best dive so far of the total 4 dives I have done. Beautiful underwater scenery and a lot to explore, but most importantly the crew of desert sea divers was the best. For the first time I have dived with the support of a commercial company who did not want to haste, and was more concerned of my diving experience. I am certainly returning back with more friends. Sorry forgot you are reading this to know what to expect. 3 dives of which 1 would be good 60 mins, lots of colourful corals, great visibility due to untouched and totally natural environment, and and and if you are lucky: DOLPHINS! For pictures visit me on FB.

Visited May 2013
Newport, Rhode Island
6 attraction reviews
“Diving in the Red Sea - Saudi Arabia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Wasn't sure what to expect - not with the Red Sea Diving as I had high expectations having done a few shore dives but with the company. Desert Sea Divers exceeded my expections all the way around - very professional, very clean, very good dives - we did a wreck dive on the "Chicken Wreck" - aptly named as it was a reefer ship with a load of frozen chicken then two other dives - overall a great experience - what made it even better was that the last dive of the day was my 100th dive and during the last 15 minutes of the dive we were joined by a pod of wild dolphins - they were so interactive - playful, fun, inquisitive. My 100th Dive was memorable in so many ways including the service provided by Desert Sea Divers.

Visited October 2012