“Nice Outdoor area” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #99 of 273 Restaurants in Jeddah
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: True Italian Restaurant Only using authentic recipes and fresh ingredientsTop Ten Restaurant in Middle EastHighly Commended Best Fine Dining Award in Saudi Arabia
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Nice Outdoor area”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

It seems that they have recently combined all the restaurants in this place into one menu.. Good step I think for less confusion.

“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

I was in Villaggio with my friends on 2 April, and we had dinner there and my friends choose for us,since he having experience in Italian food so he order two type of salad in appetizer and we share that salad it was good and we enjoyed with our salad,since we are in Italian restaurant he order pasta for us as a main course,everyone like their pasta very much specially mine Lasagna Bolognese it's really tasty.. And if we talk about service I never had this kind of service in some where else and specially in Riyadh. I will recommend everyone from Riyadh who visit Jeddah they should go this restaurant. It's a wonderful experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“A very good option!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

I have been several times there. The food and service is good. The terrace is a great option if the weather helps. A good alternative

Jeddah
“Always Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

Il Villaggio is a place that I keep going to not only if I want to have a proper lunch or dinner, but even if I just want to take my wife to have a cup of coffee and some dessert. The service is always amazing, and I don't know how anyone would say anything different. I get that one might not like the food, but the service, really? One reviewer say they don't understand English, but that is totally untrue. All the staff I have met there since I was a first time visitor till this day speak perfect English from the manager to the waiters. Aside from the menu, the management always find events for customers, like hosting International Day Of Italian Cuisine every year, or Observing Earth Day.
From what I saw in the last few years that I have been a loyal customer there, the management is very keen on improving the quality of food and service in the restaurant, and I know that the take customers opinions and comments very seriously. I remember the first time I went there the restaurant did not have a non-smoking section, but after my complain (and I am sure many other did the same) the place now has a whole floor dedicated for non-smokers. That is why I suggest the customers who encounter a problem there to ask for the manager and complain to him directly, and I am sure they will be satisfied, becuae some constructive criticism can make a difference.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jeddah
“They got the dining experience wrong”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

For someone to enjoy dining, the atmosphere has to be in harmony with the food and the service. Unfortunately, Villaggio got it wrong. The settig is beautiful but they waiters don't understand the menu they are serving, they have poor command of english or arabic so they can't communicate with customers... and the food is very oily... i went once and won't repeat it again... it's not worth it.

Visited December 2011