I have stayed the whole month of December in Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club and Spa, and it was my first time to know or to discover that there is a home - like luxury hotel! With no exaggeration, everything was perfect.
I used to have my breakfast at the Nafoura restaurant, enjoying the morning view of the Red Sea. Also had couple of meetings in The Lounge, the Cigar room, and it never felt like I was away from Europe!
I would really recommend this hotel for those who want to feel on a relaxing vacation during their business trip, where they have a huge Spa for males called Seba, with a breathtaking sea view!
Well let me also be frank and say that it’s perfect for a romantic trip where my wife is nagging now to go there after she saw my trip's pictures :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among beautifully landscaped gardens on the Corniche of Jeddah, Park Hyatt Jeddah – Marina, Club and Spa is an innovative five-star sanctuary where contemporary luxury and exceptional service meets unrivalled views of the Red Sea and King Fahd fountain. The hotel enjoys a prime location in the very heart of the city, within the esteemed Al Hamra District at the Equestrian Club of Jeddah, and just minutes away from the central business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club And Spa
- Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club Hotel Jeddah