This is a great little boutique hotel that provides a 5 star service without the exorbitant price tag. We stayed 5 nights here after a 2 day cruise down the Mekong with Nagi. We booked late and couldn't get a room for the full 5 days without changing rooms. The first night we stayed in a Frangapani room on the ground floor. The room was clean and had a great layout. The bed was good and access was easy being on the ground floor. The rest of our stay we elected to upgrade our room to the Lotus. This room was up some stairs with a twist that I found difficult to navigate having broken my ankle twice the previous year. The room itself had the most comfortable bed. It was glorious. The room was clean and well appointed, though a little dark. But you know what ,we were barely in our room, so it wasn't really an issue. The only thing we were disappointed with was there is no safe in the room. There is a lock box that will fit your passports and a couple of small things, but when you want to leave your iPad etc in a safe you couldn't do it. Breakfast is a delight. The choices are all delicious and it s great to sit in the shady courtyard and relax over breakfast. The hotels location is great. Easy to walk to everything you want to see and do. The alms procession also passes right by the front every day. Gorgeous to watch, but please research some etiquette before hand so you know how to behave respectfully. Lotus Villas are the place to stay in Luang Prabang !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lotus Villa is a new boutique hotel with 15 tranquil rooms and 2 suites in the heart of the UNESCO precinct of Luang Prabang. One block to the Mekong river, and a two minute walk to the heritage listed temples Wat Nong and Wat Xieng Thong as well as many good eateries. Nestled amongst cafes, temples, restaurants and local life, you are part of the enchanting atmosphere of the UNESCO World Heritage precinct by simply stepping outside the doors of this beautiful boutique hotel. Neither a standard hotel nor a guesthouse, we strive to bring you the best elements of both. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Otel and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Lotus Villa Laos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lotus Villa Laos Hotel Luang Prabang
- Lotus Hotel Luang Prabang
- Lotus Hotel Laos