My wife and I spent 2 weeks traveling around South East Asia for our honeymoon in June 2014 and this hotel was the best lodging we experienced. We can't recommend it enough. It lies a ten minute walk from the main streets of Luang Prabang (just enough to wake you up at 5:30am if you want to check out the ceremonial offerings by the local townsfolk to the monks. The hotel is in amazing condition, pools, spa and our room were beautiful. The staff while speaking very little english can accomplish just about anything and are very happy to do so for you. I've never seen so many smiles. I sincerely hope we make it back for an anniversary in the years to come. Very highly recommended/
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Splendia, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang