We stayed 5 nights at Satri House and really loved it! It is tucked away on the outskirts but we walked into town with ease. It is very quiet within its own very carefully maintained grounds with lush gardens and welcoming pool. You can feel the history of the hotel and it is a fine mix of older style building but modernised and extended. We stayed in room 223 which proved to be very quiet. It had its own balcony, large bed and spacious bathroom. The dark wood interiors provide a cooling effect. The breakfasts are very good with plenty of choice and constant supply of top ups. We also had a very good dinner on one night but took advantage of the many restaurants in town. The hotel is part of a French owned group and we were very well looked after by the manager and his local staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang