When we discovered this secret address 2 years ago, my wife (girlfriend back then) knew this would be the perfect place for a dreamy and magic wedding. A little fun thought that was set to become reality.
After a year long of preparation, and lots of coordination between ourselves and the lovely management and staff, all was absolutely perfect on D-day to create what has been the most amazing and happy day of our life.
Satri House is by essence a boutique hotel, in its scale and atmosphere and provides you the domestic feel that one looks for on their travel but also the very discreete but efficient assistance of friendly and smiley staff.
Our wedding happened exactly a year ago now and after having travelled the world since, whether in mexico, japan, morocco or portugal, we can definitely say that satri house is the best boutique experience we have found in the world...so far and we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia, Odigeo, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang