I love hotels which offer ultimate luxury which are right in the thick of things. This is one of those hotels. In fact, it is linked with "Secret Places" - at least that's what the sign says. You turn into an alley off of a non-descripit street (near an Buddhist Temple) and suddenly you are in one of the most luxurious and tasteful of hotels I've every stayed in. There is complex geometry in the layout of the hotel, almost like a Chinese Garden. Two beautiful pools and a lotus pond. An incredible restaurant which serves French and Asian food at an incredible value. This is a real find!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang