Having just left the Satri House I can honestly say that I have never enjoyed a hotel as much, in 20 years of travelling! The attention to detail, the beautiful setting, the antiques, the food, the service and the most incredible suite (422) that was like stepping back in time but with all the mod cons of today. I would wholeheartedly recommend this to anyone who wants to step back in time and recharge their batteries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang