We staying at Maisin Sou... For 5 nights on our recent trip to Luang Prabang in Lao. We could not have been more pleased without experience. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly (we especially loved our lady server at breakfast). Everyone spoke English. We were able to walk everywhere from the hotel. The night shopping and food market and both rivers were only a short distance away. We would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Luang Prabang and would return ourselves given the opportunity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maison Souvannaphoum Hotel by Angsana is a boutique luxury hotel in the heart of Luang Prabang, Laos. It's the perfect retreat for the modern traveller seeking style and authenticity. Once the residence of the late Prince Souvanna Phouma, the mansion is an elegant blend of French colonial architecture and Lao motifs with the addition of all the modern comforts. The hotel is an 8-minute walk to the town centre - close the sights, night market, restaurants, bars and river, but away from the bustle and noise. Cool off in the pool, enjoy a drink in the garden, or unwind at the Angsana Spa after a long day of sightseeing. Our attentive staff are always on hand to meet your every need with warm, personalized service. The rooms and grounds are designed to be your home away from home. Maison Souvannaphoum is your private oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Maison Souvannaphoum Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Souvannaphoum Luang Prabang
- Hotel Maison Souvannaphoum