This was such a lovely place to stay.It is very central for the town of Luang Prabang which is beautiful with no western influence at all ( such a welcome change to most of the rest of South East Asia). We had a garden room in the hotel and it was beautifull - with the delight of scented candles lit every night for us ( a small but welcome touch). The staff are all very welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was a great choice of hot and cold foods. The swimming pool was a welcome relief after a day vsiiting the sights of this lovely town.
We wished we had stayed longer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maison Souvannaphoum Hotel by Angsana is a boutique luxury hotel in the heart of Luang Prabang, Laos. It's the perfect retreat for the modern traveller seeking style and authenticity. Once the residence of the late Prince Souvanna Phouma, the mansion is an elegant blend of French colonial architecture and Lao motifs with the addition of all the modern comforts. The hotel is an 8-minute walk to the town centre - close the sights, night market, restaurants, bars and river, but away from the bustle and noise. Cool off in the pool, enjoy a drink in the garden, or unwind at the Angsana Spa after a long day of sightseeing. Our attentive staff are always on hand to meet your every need with warm, personalized service. The rooms and grounds are designed to be your home away from home. Maison Souvannaphoum is your private oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Maison Souvannaphoum Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Souvannaphoum Luang Prabang
- Hotel Maison Souvannaphoum