This hotel is heritage listed, small approx. 10 rooms, we were fortunate to book the 1st floor room with a balcony which we would recommend. 5 nights we spent in this fabulous town of Luang Prubang it was the highlight of our Asian holiday. The staff were exceptional, Boramey on the front desk gave us absolute excellent service, we ate at the hotel restaurant which we could not fault, the breakfast amazing, you must try the "Luang Prubang" Breakfast you will not be disappointed. The little touches such as "a treat" in the bamboo basket left in our room at night come as a surprise but definitely appreciated. During our stay we booked a beauty package at their sister luxury hotel, what a great experience. Would highly recommend a stay a 3 Nagas.
Has the absolute best bed and pillows, sleep came easily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 Nagas, is a small charming boutique hotel, comprising three restored historic UNESCO World Heritage buildings more than a century old. The hotel is ideally located in the towns Old Quarter, just a short walking distance from the major tourist attractions, on the path of the morning alms-giving procession. High ceilings, exotic dark wooden floors, four-poster beds, silk fabrics and traditional weavings ooze elegance, style and character. A beautiful courtyard garden beside the Nam Khan River plus an acclaimed fine dining restaurant, serving exquisite Laotion food, make this hotel the perfect place to relax and enjoy the serene Lao lifestyle. The hotel's intimate collection of 15 rooms and suites each blend space, luxury and exquisite charm, exuding a warm and inviting ambiance amid the tranquil surroundings. Eight rooms are located in The Khamboua House, a jewel of traditional Lao architecture. Built in 1903, it opens onto a beautiful garden edging the Nam Khan River, from where you can glimpse the serene Lao lifestyle. The other seven rooms are located in The Lamache House, built originally in 1898 to host the Royal Court. The house was restored using traditional techniques and materials, indulging guests in a truly authentic stay in this charming historical town. The hotel does not feature a spa or pool, however, guests are invited to use these facilities at our 5-star sister resort, Hotel de la Paix, located nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your 3 Nagas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Nagas Hotel Luang Prabang
- Les 3 Nagas Luang Prabang
- Les 3 Nagas Hotel