I was lucky to stay in this hotel for almost a week, really make me relax, we don't deal with the TV as the hotel don't provide the TV. Love the French colony building style, with the wood floor and the old French typical bathtub, love the bedroom especially the bed with the curtain, perfect for the honeymoon i suggested. Breakfast was good, can choose some options. The Luang Prabang was so quite and really its traditional style and so natural, walked a lot to the area and had really good experience by meeting the monks in the morning passed in front of the hotel. The staffs was so nice and gave excellent services, friendly peoples. Really enjoy the nature by having some short trips to some temples and also Mekong boat trip to the cave temple. Will come back one day :-).
- Also Known As:
- 3 Nagas Hotel Luang Prabang
- 3 Nagas Hotel
- Les 3 Nagas Luang Prabang
- Les 3 Nagas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 Nagas, is a small charming boutique hotel, comprising three superbly restored historic UNESCO World Heritage buildings more than a century old. The hotel is ideally located in the towns Old Quarter, just a short walking distance from the major tourist attractions, on the path of the morning alms-giving procession. High ceilings, exotic dark wooden floors, four-poster beds, silk fabrics and traditional weavings ooze elegance, style and character. A beautiful courtyard garden beside the Nam Khan River plus an acclaimed fine dining restaurant, serving exquisite Laotion food, make this hotel the perfect place to relax and enjoy the serene Lao lifestyle. The hotel’s intimate collection of 15 rooms and suites each blend space, luxury and exquisite charm, exuding a warm and inviting ambiance amid the tranquil surroundings. Eight rooms are located in The Khamboua House, a jewel of traditional Lao architecture. Built in 1903, it opens onto a beautiful garden edging the Nam Khan River, from where you can glimpse the serene Lao lifestyle. The other seven rooms are located in The Lamache House, built originally in 1898 to host the Royal Court. The house was restored using traditional techniques and materials, indulging guests in a truly authentic stay in this charming historical town. The hotel does not feature a spa or pool, however, guests are invited to use these facilities at our 5-star sister resort, Hotel de la Paix, located nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your 3 Nagas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.