I should say from the outset, this is not a full service, five star hotel with pool etc. It is a delightful boutique hotel in a great section of Luang Prabang, with great service and lovely rooms. Very clean; rooms brimming over with French-colonial ambience; great air conditioning. I thought the omelette was very good, but I would agree that the restaurant is very expensive and the menu limited compared to the other restaurants situated in close proximity. I would highly recommend the restaurant that is directly next to the 3 Nagas restaurant (order the fried pork spring rolls).
- Also Known As:
- 3 Nagas Hotel Luang Prabang
- 3 Nagas Hotel
- Les 3 Nagas Luang Prabang
- Les 3 Nagas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 Nagas, is a small charming boutique hotel, comprising three superbly restored historic UNESCO World Heritage buildings more than a century old. The hotel is ideally located in the towns Old Quarter, just a short walking distance from the major tourist attractions, on the path of the morning alms-giving procession. High ceilings, exotic dark wooden floors, four-poster beds, silk fabrics and traditional weavings ooze elegance, style and character. A beautiful courtyard garden beside the Nam Khan River plus an acclaimed fine dining restaurant, serving exquisite Laotion food, make this hotel the perfect place to relax and enjoy the serene Lao lifestyle. The hotel’s intimate collection of 15 rooms and suites each blend space, luxury and exquisite charm, exuding a warm and inviting ambiance amid the tranquil surroundings. Eight rooms are located in The Khamboua House, a jewel of traditional Lao architecture. Built in 1903, it opens onto a beautiful garden edging the Nam Khan River, from where you can glimpse the serene Lao lifestyle. The other seven rooms are located in The Lamache House, built originally in 1898 to host the Royal Court. The house was restored using traditional techniques and materials, indulging guests in a truly authentic stay in this charming historical town. The hotel does not feature a spa or pool, however, guests are invited to use these facilities at our 5-star sister resort, Hotel de la Paix, located nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your 3 Nagas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.