“Great place for take out food for picnics.” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Pilgrim's Cafe is located beside the Royal Palace. Pilgrim's Cafe serves our favorite foods from all over the world. Both the cafes are Air Conditioned with WIFI, Great Music and Friendly Staff.
ontario
“Great place for take out food for picnics.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We got our take out sandwiches here for our trip to the waterfall and bear sanctuary. They were excellent and the owner was friendly and welcoming. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2013

Nong Khiaw, Laos
“Good coffee, food, wonderful staff; what more could you want?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

A delightful, immaculate little café where you can sit on the main street of Luang Prabang and watch the world go by. Fairly priced, rich coffee which you can accompany with cake or another snack from the ranging menu.
The most notable thing, which has compelled me to write this review, is the friendliness of the staff. The owner was exceptionably polite and friendly, more than happy to patiently answer my questions and enrich my knowledge of the Laos nation and its people.
Do stop by this café, situated in the heart of Luang Prabang.

Visited January 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Quaint little cafe along the main tourist street. I was rushing out to get breakfast at 7am before my group leaves Laos, and I wasn't feeling too well the night before so I was looking for something that was lighter for my stomach. I had the Pilgrim's breakfast bowl (half bowl), which was surprisingly good! There was a generous serving of yoghurt, muesli and many different kinds of fruits in the bowl, including apple, pear, papaya, watermelon, honeydew, banana, mango and dragonfruit! Definitely value for money (15,000 kip), and more than what I expected. The staff/lady boss were friendly and helpful, as the cafe wasn't ready when I walked in but they were willing to serve me. Their wifi was down, but the lady boss provided me with the wifi password of the shop next door.

Will definitely come back here again next time I head to Luang Prabang

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nong Muang Khai, Thailand
“Pilgrim's Breakfast Bowl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

The Pilgrim's Breafast Bowl is the new superbowl ;) Seriously the best cruesli and yoghurt I had in Laos and Thailand. The atmosphere is very relaxt, all day long. Also a good place to work.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide, Australia
“Great Coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

A cafe like you would find in Australia you order at the counter and take a seat. The cafe latte was great in fact one of the best coffees in Laos that I found. There was food on offer which looked good although all I was after was a coffee. It was also a great touch when water was brought to my table. Sitting listening to 80s music having a great coffee and watching the time go by slowly, what more could you ask for

• Visited November 2013