This is probably the best hotel in town.
Big PLUS for the pool, but other people can also joint using the pool hence can be noisy.
Garden is nice.
Area of the hotel is big
Service is a big Plus, we did not get the Wifi for 3 days, after talking to the manager we get a new router within the day. Do not speak to the staff, it will not be much help, talk to the manager.
Room we ot is HUGE, 105 m2 !! I did messure it and it was 8 m x 13 m !!!
Our kids love just to stay at home since it is very relaxing we are happy evrytime we come back to our house.
- shuttle bus schedule should be change from 1600 to 1700
- internet speed
- Family room lacks of mosquito net at the entrance
- No back up power
- No LCD TV
- drink from minibar should be signed by guest since maid can misjudge the use of guest ( can or bottle)
- Computer at reception needs new keyboard since there is no internet in room I had to work at the reception.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Luang Prabang Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.