We spent 4 nights last week (from March 5th to March 9th 2013) in this wonderful and unique boutique hotel.
Everything was just PERFECT :
- friendly and quick check-in, after a long-haul flight
- spacious, cosy and beautiful rooms, with a colonial touch that makes you really feel in South-East Asia,
- all details and amenities that you need in the room,
- a wonderful and fluffy bed (one of the best I've experienced in my whole life !), meaning you sleep as a baby after a day's visit ! Loved it !!!
Location is great : it is silent, quiet, just 10 minutes away from city centre. We used the comfortable bicycles the hotel provided free of charge, and had much fun !
The swimming pool is amazing, overviewing a tropical garden. It looks very contemporary, with its grey sun shades and comfy lounge chairs. Service is perfect : you step by the pool and a staff comes to help you put your towel and bring some refreshment to you - loved it !
The restaurant is fantastic as well, very fine and tasty, with a friendly service.
This hotel is perfectly managed and is one the best I've ever experienced all around Asia. It is THE best choice in Luang Prabang, according to us !
- Also Known As:
- The Luang Say Residence Hotel
- The Luang Say Residence Hotel Luang Prabang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaintly located in a lush landscaped garden, this luxurious property provides 5 colonial style buildings that include this fully decorated boutique resort. Other than leisure travelers, this property is also a perfect base for guests on transit since it’s only a short drive away from the airport and downtown. All the 24 suites are fully equipped with a flat screen television, personal mini bar, in-room safe and WiFi internet access. Featuring numerous onsite facilities such as a large swimming pool, dining room, library, foreign exchange service and laundry service. For explorations, guests can walk down the tree lined streets where you will find a wide range of restaurants, cafes, vibrant handicraft markets and the famous, Mekong River. The city also boasts its 32 protected temples and the famous attraction, Haw Kham Royal Palace Museum – which you should not miss. The Luang Say Residence awaits your visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Orbitz, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Luang Say Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.