As a couple we enjoyed a relaxing break here. We stayed for four nights in a beautiful 'classic' room. Staff were friendly and helpful assisting with airport transfers, a Mekong River tour and our ongoing journey. We had delicious buffet breakfasts and one evening meal which were all superb A shuttle bus is provided for trips to the center of town although it is only a 10 minute walk across the Old Bridge. Definitely recommend for couples who wish to relax.
- Also Known As:
- Le Bel Air Boutique Hotel Luang Prabang
- Le Bel Air Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Bel Air is a unique hotel in Luang Prabang, Laos and indeed most of the world. It is located less than five minutes drive from the airport, nestled in two hectares of unspoilt garden and natural vegetation, along the banks of a major river. The centre of town is a short walk, the air is fresh and quiet. The river a never ending, ever changing painting of tranquil rural life, Laos style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your Le Bel Air Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.