While this hotel looks great from the outside and the staff is incredibly attentive, be forewarned, this hotel has some major problems. Hot water out of the shower at a trickle, rooms with no heat (and it does matter because Luang Prabang can be cold), spotty or no internet service, insufficient lighting, and walls so thin between rooms that you could carry on a conversation with an individual in the next room without raising your voice. While LP is still a rural area and so certain things can be overlooked, the hotel is charging mid-range prices and, as a result, one arrives with certain expectations. They are not being met.
- Also Known As:
- The Chang Hotel Luang Prabang
- Chang Hotel Luang Prabang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and operated under the new management, Burasari Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your The Chang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.