This hotel is a good choice for everyone who is seeking for a clean and affordable accomodation in the proximity of the famous night market. The walls of the rooms are very thin and despite the genuine Laotian atmosphere the beautiful furniture is creating it is disturbing to hear your neighbours' voices al the time. The breakfest is served in a beautiful tropical garden, but the choice is poor, the food itself not really tasty. Be prepared to hear twice a day (4 o' clock in the morning and 12 hours later!) the heay drums of the Vat next to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A converted old mansion, the Ramayana Boutique Hotel provides 15 nicely decorated rooms, surrounded by nice garden and trees. Our location is one of the best in town. We are situated right next to the national museum, the morning market and Wat Mai temple. Literally a few minutes walking away are the main street, mekong river and night market. We provide breakfast and selected Asian and western dishes for lunch in our small restaurant and bar. We offer in-room massage services to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Ramayana Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramayana Boutique Hotel Luang Prabang
- Ramayana Boutique Hotel And Spa