Stayed here for 3 days.
- Security - main reason I decided to stay here.
- Breakfast was included with my room, and the breakfast buffet was great! Lots of options, including made-to-order Halva Puri.
- I needed a suit and shirt ironed for a function that I needed to attend. I was short on time so I called the front desk and was routed to the appropriate department. A VERY kind old man came to my room, and asked me how I wanted the suit and shirt ironed. Shortly after, he returned it to my room, and his ironing job was PERFECT. To this day, I still remember how friendly he was.
- Our room was decorated well, and had plenty of space.
- TV was big, and had plenty of channels.
- The rooms did not have microwaves. I called room service, and they said that they could warm up my food for me. The second day, I called again, and they said that they do not warm up food. I explained that it was done 1 day prior, but they said they don't anymore... seriously people, you need to make one rule and stick to it. Changing this mid-way is irritating.
- I needed to pack some food, and called room service for some containers, and was told I would be sent a few. A family member staying in another room had requested containers a few days prior, and was given them for free. I confirmed that there was no charge for the containers. When they were delivered to my room, the guy at the door made it a point to tell me that I was given these "complimentary". I was slightly irritated at his tone, and said that I knew these were free. He continued to say that normally they weren't but they were provided free "just for me" and were usually charged at such-and-such amount. I said "ok, thanks", but he stood there, seemingly waiting for a tip.
- I requested a new bedsheet (I prefer to just change it myslef), and it took at least an hour for them to get it to my room (after two phone calls)
Again, security was my main purpose of staying here, and that part was good. As for the rest, unfortunately, I have seen better.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Dear Mr. Ali,
Report response as inappropriate
Many thanks for taking time to write the review. I am glad to know that you like our room, food and security arrangements.
Your comments on laundry service are very motivating and our staff is also happy to read them.
I have taken note of room service and housekeeping and have instructed the concern staff to provide prompt service. I am sure that you will feel the difference on you next visit.
Muhammad A. Azeem Qureashi
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.