“A lively and warm home!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Yoe Yoe Lay Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mandalay
Yoe Yoe Lay Guest House
You added Yoe Yoe Lay Guest House to your Saves list
Between 35 - 36 street, between 57 - 58 Street, Mandalay 05, Myanmar   |
Berlin, Germany
“A lively and warm home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This place is a must!
Everyone is very welcoming and helpful. I was laughing a lot while I stayed.
Mama made me some tasty gluten free breakfast. I really appreciated that.
I got good recommendations for sight seeing and they found a very good driver for me.
One of the girls put some on my face which kept it cool during a very hot day in Mandalay!

Thank you so much for experiencing so much love and so many smiles.
And thanks for every glass of cold and fresh drinking water!!

All the best for you and good luck!!

Love,

Miriam

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

It was really great plesaure to be a guest in ths place. The rooms are very clean, there is not a problem with electricity, the breakfast are very tasty - but the most important is that You can feel like at home. You can use the bikes, motor bikes, car rental with driver.

It is a quest house with soul:-) Nan Bwe is a lot of energy women - who can manage for You everything You need.

For me and my family it was the great time - Thank You a lot.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bern, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

On my hole trip this was the best hostel. The room are very clean and the breakfast is amazing. Mama and her helpers made my stay perfect. They were so friendly and helpful. Thank you so much. I felt very very comfortable, like at home.

Lyon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed at this homestay 3 nights and wish I could have stayed longer! Mama and her staff are so friendly, helpful, they really make you feel at home! The rooms are very clean, the food is great, I highly recommend! Thanks again Mama and your team I had such a great time at your place!

Zephyr Cove, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was the best place I stayed in all my travels through South East Asia. The guest house is set up like a hostel with multiple beds in each room. The place is clean, homey and well thought out. But it wasn't the cheap clean rooms that triggered this review, it was Nan Bwe. Nan Bwe is the owner of the home stay and was most likely the happiest soul I have ever met. She welcomed us into her house like we were her long lost children and went above and beyond to ensure that we had an amazing time in Mandalay. The home stay has a very comfortable atmosphere and felt like home away from home.
There is hot water for showers, breakfast is included, and usually you can connect to wifi.
I would return to Mandalay just to visit Nan Bwe and her lovely helpers. I guarantee staying at this home stay will be one of the best decisions you make in all of your travels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

In 4 months in Asia, I never met a host like that: she is so nice! she will do everything for you and in order to make your trip just perfect! The rooms are clean, the breakfast is really good...I recommand it!

Mandalay, Myanmar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The first and only hostel-style accomodation in Mandalay. It's brand new and the owner, Nan Bwe, is wonderful. It's more like being invited into someone's home. I've even been lucky enough to experience a special Nan Bwe meal and wow does she know how to lay down a spread. The location is quiet and in a very local community area. Great way to experience Mandalay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Been to Yoe Yoe Lay Guest House? Share your experiences!