“low price, so-so hotel, but great location and memories” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Printemps

Le Printemps
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sousse
Le Printemps
You added Le Printemps to your Saves list
Boulevard De La Corniche, Sousse, Tunisia   |
Ranked #30 of 41 Hotels in Sousse
“low price, so-so hotel, but great location and memories”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2008

this was my first trip to Tunisia. I had booked BB double room (bed and breakfast). Overall evrything except reception on first floor which was good-looking was so-so, a little bit old and outdated. air conditioning didn't work either and breakfast for mankind is poor.
But in my opinion that's not important at all. I'm not choosey and therefore I can't imagine my trip without this hotel:) So, about pluses:)
1) My trip was really cheap (ok, I only had BB) 2) The reception staff and main administratore were sunny, merrily and helpful people! :)
2) rooms were cleaned regulary and the old maid was very smiley too :)
3) the hotel was not enormous therefore I had feeling that I am familiar to the most of the staff during my stay! :)
4) it is situated in great place - very close to the sea, 10 minutes away fromMedina (city center and main market place), very close to traffic road where you can easily catch taxi and drive to the Port El Kantaui (a great place for spending an relaxing evening). me with my girlfriend bought an excursion to Sahara and then we saw that other people from our plane were situated in high class hotels also in Sousse or close to it but they were absolutely teared away from that fantastic everyday life and rush in Sousse:) and then I realised that I ll better choose poor breakfast than All Inclusive in 5* hotel but away from restaurants, rush, native people, emotions and entertainment! :)
5) there is no pool in hotel but you are allowed to go in every other hotel to swim and sunbath - so we spent perfect time in El Hana Beach and Chams El Hana hotel's pools which were great and only 7min from our hotel! :)
6) almost across the street were Government Supermarket were prices are low and everything is in supermarket's style but for native people without harassment or cheating :)
7) poor breakfast forced us to visit restaurants - and that was worth it! :) instead of eating every day at hotel the same stuff - we truly enjoyed cheap prices (compared to EU prices), national foods, drinks and charm of Tunisia's life. new day - new restaurant : new meals to try, people to meet, places to see and impressions to have :)

Conclusion: If you like great meals, high class hotels - then you will be disappointed, BUT it's perfect for truly enjoying Tunisia, staying in touch with everyday action, shops, market, beach, pools! :) if you're economical, keen on trying and seeing everything (not sitting all day in air conditioned room :D) then you will truly enjoy your stay even if the air conditioning won't work:)))

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Breakfast
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
3 Thank Celjotajs

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sousse
Hotel El Faracha
El Mouradi Club Selima
El Mouradi Club Selima
#16 of 32 in Port El Kantaoui
3.5 of 5 stars 523 reviews

Been to Le Printemps? Share your experiences!