Just got back from a 2 week holiday with my hubby. On arrival the hotel is not as posh looking as the others we had seen during drop offs and on closer inspection it needs a good makeover. The room is basic & I mean basic, this was stated in previous review but that said it was clean and servicable. We found out after a few days that we could have hired a fridge for an additional charge of 12 Dinar per day but by then we had managed without one (Only really needed for the bottled water - but if you ask the helpful main bar staff to put a bottle in their fridge about 1 hour before the end of your evening it stays cold enough during the night). Tip the pool bar staff 1 dinar during the day and they will keep you topped up with drinks. Mohammid was great always smiling and very attentive - thanks. Food was fine, we eat in the English restaurant most evenings as my other half is a fussy eater, although we were told that reservations were needed for lunch & dinner this was not the case. We also eat in the mediterarrain restaurant this had a limited menu. The hotel is very lively, I understand that the cost of this hotel will go up next year because of the water slides they were great yes we went on them all - then there's the animation team they are just as energetic as described in the other reviews. The Simply Sahara 2 day trip was very tiring it was a long journey and the coach is not designed for a 6 ft plus passenger to sit for long periods Thompsons need to look into this but the trip was a great experience and I would recommend it. On the whole a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting an unbeatable situation on a golden sandy beach along the Mediterranean Sea, just a few steps from the vibrant city of Sousse, this luxurious hotel offers the perfect choice for holidaymakers eager to explore something out of the ordinary and spice up their sun holidays with a range of outstanding services. Close to El Kantaoui Marina and just a 30-minute drive from the Monastir International Aiport, the comfortable rooms are spread over 3 floors. Those travellers wishing to enjoy full privacy may prefer the comfortable bungalows overlooking the pools or the beach and providing its own terrace. Guests staying at this establishment may find a wide range of dining options including international cuisine, Tunisian specialities and different bars offering the best place to share moments with the family or friends. The magnificent water park offers the young ones the best place to have a great time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and EasyToBook so you can book your LTI Thalassa Sousse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Thalassa Sousse Hotel Sousse
- Lti Thalassa Hotel Sousse
- Sousse Lti Thalassa Hotel
- Thalassa Sousse